Marie Digby

A Lady, A star : A Youtube's Star
The writer can't promised nothing but the best of Marie Digby. The writer believed, you'll completely fall in love with Marie Digby's beautiful voice. Drop a comment - it meant so much to the writer.

Marie Digby - Umbrella (Acoustic)

  • Posted: 10:40 PM
  • |
  • Author: Ladyheart
  • |
  • Filed under: Lyric, Video

For those who still not familiar with this young pretty Youtube Star, Marie get a huge attention for her acoustic cover version of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Umbrella", which attracted attention on YouTube in 2007. I personally felt that her version is much-much better than Rihanna's version. Uh, don't hurt me please... I am just acting honest here... In fact her version is played 24 h on the station radio in my country! I bet the same worldwide! She's good in playing acoustic version!



Lets sing along!

- Marie Digby Lyrics

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-