Marie Digby

A Lady, A star : A Youtube's Star
The writer can't promised nothing but the best of Marie Digby. The writer believed, you'll completely fall in love with Marie Digby's beautiful voice. Drop a comment - it meant so much to the writer.

Fabulous January !

  • Posted: 1:54 AM
  • |
  • Author: Ladyheart
  • |
  • Filed under: Miscellaneous

Oh, my.. I have been tagged by Janeth the December lady! :pompom:Thanks sweetie for your lovely thought! And I am sorry for not noticing it. :err:Am I? **grin**

Ok, here is the rules :

1.Determine your birthday month and get a word that rhymes with it or you can affix to it. Caps lock your birth month (ex: MAYday! JUNE dune, APRILicious, JULYvely, AUGUST pocus, parched MARCH…). Be unique.

2.Your birth month plus the word affixed or rhymed shall become the tag’s title in your case.

3.Get your birthday and add the digits involved. Example, if your birthday falls on the 25th of July, add 2 and 5 you get 7.

4.Whatever is the sum, write a list of the MATERIAL gifts you wish to receive, the number of which shall correspond to the sum of your birthday. For example, applying the case above (in rule number 3), you will write seven (7) things you wish to receive.

5.After your wish list, put your name and birthday in the Bloggers’ Birthday Directory, with a link to your blog/s. Note: when you add your birthday, please place it in a way that the dates appear chronological (January, February… 1, 2, 3)

6.Pass this tag meme by tagging as many people as you want.

Humm.. I aced it! ~~

My name is Ladyheart ( Sorry dear, I prefer to be known using my display name ) . I know there are lots of "ladyheart" on the net, but I am the most lovely, and charming ladyheart you have ever known! wahahaha!:laugh:

I was born on 23th of January.. uh.. damn earlier than every one else, but that doesn't mean I am mature enough! In fact, I am still a bit childish! huhu. Can't help!

Ahh.. why do they always have calculation around? Hate it! :dizzy:Um.. lets see.. My burfday is on 23th of Jan - so, 2 + 3 equal to.... 7! lol! It's 5 you dumb! ( Hey, I have been mentioning my burfday twice, You better remember it by now!

Um.. My wish list. Wait a second, I have so many wish! Do I need to list down all of them? :wink:Love and friendship always on top of my list!
1. Meet my Prince Charming! ( I don't ask much, as long as he loves me the way I am ).
2. The day when someone is crying " Damn! She's the one who really cares for me!"! Hahaha.. And I'll just walk away. Everything is too late, dear.
3. Shopping like a queen with my dearest girlfriends!
4. Open up my own cafe! ~~ Starbuck's style with lots of cutie cup cakes! Yum~Yum!
5. Make $10k / per month! hahaha...

Bloggers’ Birthday Directory:
February 20 - Caryl | February 23 - Jammy | March 7 - Mari | May 3 - Vannie | May 8 - joanjoyce | May 27 – Zang Caesar | September 2 - Chikai | September 30 - Mckhoii | December 12 - Janeth Vicy|December 18 - JoshuaOngYS | December 19 - Alpha | December 28 - Yen | November 29 - Lolli | May 12- Princess | Jan 23 - Ladyheart | Your Burfday Here
I am now tagging:kiss: : Suzy , Guleng , Chokilala , Mommy Cara , Hafiz , Qaira , BM , Framestone , Kelat , Ghiya , Melati , Mireya , Myra Syamim , Yonna , Sickchild72 , Labanon

Pss... **To guleng, I have change your link, dude! huh! :angry::laugh:

2 people have left comments

KeL@T said:

aiyarkkk... another taggggggg again... huhuhu...

well... in progress ya... hehehe

Hafiz said:

i will do this once i finish my exam yer :)