Marie Digby

A Lady, A star : A Youtube's Star
The writer can't promised nothing but the best of Marie Digby. The writer believed, you'll completely fall in love with Marie Digby's beautiful voice. Drop a comment - it meant so much to the writer.

Josh Groban in Stupid For You

Remember the pretty boy - Josh Groban? He's not just cute, but he's also funny! Check this out, and you'll surely get what I meant. ^^

2 people have left comments

Anonymous

Anonymous said:

I am a huge Grobanite and I love this You Tube Video that you posted. You captured beautifully what I love about Josh the most - HIS GOOFY SENSE OF HUMOR! You are right. I am stupid for Josh too. So I guess that you are not alone.
Thanks again for the video!

Ladyheart said:

hehe... You are most welcome Anne! I am glad you like it! Josh, u got 2 girls falling for ya! *love*