Marie Digby

A Lady, A star : A Youtube's Star
The writer can't promised nothing but the best of Marie Digby. The writer believed, you'll completely fall in love with Marie Digby's beautiful voice. Drop a comment - it meant so much to the writer.

The Game and Lil Wayne - My Life ( Marie Digby's version )

  • Posted: 8:41 AM
  • |
  • Author: Ladyheart
  • |
  • Filed under: Video



Waa... I am soo proud of you, Marie Digby for trying out other genre that you're not familiar with! If I were you, I will just flagging a surrender sign dear! hehe... It must be a bit difficult to try out something you are not used to. So, a huge clap for you Marie Digby for the courage inside you!
:mGelak:

And this is the original version of My Life by The Game and Lil Wayne.


0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-