Marie Digby

A Lady, A star : A Youtube's Star
The writer can't promised nothing but the best of Marie Digby. The writer believed, you'll completely fall in love with Marie Digby's beautiful voice. Drop a comment - it meant so much to the writer.

Invisible by Marie Digby in One Litre Of Tears

  • Posted: 11:08 PM
  • |
  • Author: Ladyheart
  • |
  • Filed under: Video

One Litre of Tears is one of my favourite movie ever! Very touching, huhu... don't know how many pack of tissue I have been using while watching this movie! I don't mind watching it again and again and again! Well, to my surprised, while I was browsing youtube for a new video of Marie Digby, I found this video! One slot of One Litre of Tears with a background music of Invisible by Marie Digby! The song fit the movie perfectly!
:mLove:




0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-