Marie Digby

A Lady, A star : A Youtube's Star
The writer can't promised nothing but the best of Marie Digby. The writer believed, you'll completely fall in love with Marie Digby's beautiful voice. Drop a comment - it meant so much to the writer.

A Tour to Japan With Marie Digby!

:mHihi:
Hehe.. I know I'll grab your attention! But seriously, I am not blaffing! Marie Digby will be our tourist guide for a virtue trip to Japan! Isn't that sweet?

I have so many random videos that I just don't have the time to edit together.. so i'm going to just start posting them randomly !! wee ;)

As many of you might know.. I've been in Japan for about two weeks now and I've been running around this country promoting my japanese album !!! It's been a lot of hard work which is totally worth it.. and pretty fun ;)

I'll try and upload a video a day for a bit.. even if it's just a short clip. You'll probably get a little taste of what japan's like !

:) marie'



0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-