Marie Digby

A Lady, A star : A Youtube's Star
The writer can't promised nothing but the best of Marie Digby. The writer believed, you'll completely fall in love with Marie Digby's beautiful voice. Drop a comment - it meant so much to the writer.

Yeay! Marie Digby's Update On Her Tour!

  • Posted: 7:14 AM
  • |
  • Author: Ladyheart
  • |
  • Filed under: Concert, Video



Marie Digby -

Hey guys - I've been on the road now for almost 9 weeks straight (if I include my time in Asia !). My first tour was with Eric Hutchinson and Justin Nozuka. I had the most amazing time on the road with them !! Now I am on tour with Gavin Degraw and I'm going to try my best and keep you updated while out on the road ;) hope you are all very well !

PS - for all dates and cities of the tour please visit www.myspace.com/mariedigby !! come and say hi if I'm in your city !

xo marie'

0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-